Re: BUG #13879: include_dir directive not working

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: andreas(dot)dewes(at)7scientists(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #13879: include_dir directive not working
Date: 2016-01-22 04:22:48
Lists: pgsql-bugs

andreas(dot)dewes(at)7scientists(dot)com writes:
> It seems that the `include_dir` directive does not work at all in this
> Postgres version.

AFAICT, it works just fine: at least, the Postgres server doesn't have
any problem with it that I can see.

> When I run `pg_lsclusters` (or any other Postgres command), I get `invalid
> data directory error`.

This sounds like a bug in pg_lsclusters, which you should report to the
authors thereof. That program is not a part of the core Postgres
distribution. I think the Debian/Ubuntu packagers are probably the
right people to report to.