Thanx for 8.3

From: Jeremiah Jahn <jeremiah(dot)jahn(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: postgres list <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Thanx for 8.3
Date: 2009-01-08 23:10:53
Lists: pgsql-general

Just wanted to say thank you for version 8.3.

The ordered indexing has dropped some of my search times from over 30
seconds to 3. I've been beating my head against this issue for over 8
years. I will drink to you tonight.

thanx again,
-jj-

--
When you're dining out and you suspect something's wrong, you're probably right.