Request for help with database of Kenyan election violence

From: "Karl O(dot) Pinc" <kop(at)meme(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Request for help with database of Kenyan election violence
Date: 2008-02-02 16:51:50
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

The Kenya National Commission for Human Rights is investigating
the violence in Kenya. This has led to an urgent request on Groklaw
for assistance in setting up a database.

I have suggested that a suite of PostgreSQL based tools might
be appropriate.
http://www.groklaw.net/comment.php?mode=display&sid=20080202013451629&title=Postgresql%20and%20phpPgAdmin&type=article&order=&hideanonymous=0&pid=0#c669544

If you have any comment on my suggestions, suggestions for
additional or better suited tools, or otherwise
wish to help with such a project please chime in on
groklaw.

I have not used Postgres Forms and so am not 100% confident
in my proposal.

Thank you.

Karl <kop(at)meme(dot)com>
Free Software: "You don't pay back, you pay forward."
-- Robert A. Heinlein