pg_get_triggerdef in pg_dump

From: "Christopher Kings-Lynne" <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "Hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pg_get_triggerdef in pg_dump
Date: 2003-06-17 02:01:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Is there any point using pg_get_triggerdef in pg_dump to generate trigger
definitions? We'd still have to keep the old code so that we can dump pre
7.4, but it might mean we don't have to touch that code again if we add
triggers on columns or something...

Also, it doesn't format them as nicely as the current pg_dump code...

Chris