Re: Notes on converting from MySQL 5.0.x to PostgreSQL

From: Franz(dot)Rasper(at)izb(dot)de
To: tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us, mcmanus(dot)jason(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Notes on converting from MySQL 5.0.x to PostgreSQL
Date: 2006-06-30 14:42:46
Lists: pgsql-general

Yes indeed if it would be possible, it should go to the website.
Good comparison without saying such things like this dbms has xx features
and this one has xx features.

Some addtitional information for setcion "Further information:"
phpPgAdmin http://phppgadmin.sourceforge.net/

Gborg http://gborg.postgresql.org/

Greetings,

-Franz