Server does not start when log_statement_stats is set to on

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)CommandPrompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Server does not start when log_statement_stats is set to on
Date: 2007-12-26 17:29:01
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

I'm getting this error when I set lot_statement_stats to on :

FATAL: invalid value for parameter "log_statement_stats": 1

and server does not start. This is "almost" default configuration file
(8.2.5, Fedora 8, running on my laptop):

http://www.gunduz.org/tmp/postgresql.conf

Per Alexey (and Alvaro), both log_planner_stats and log_statement_stats
cannot be turned on at the same time. Is that documented somewhere, or
can we please improve the error message here -- or is it a bug?

Thoughts?

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE