PostgresSQL vs Ingress

From: Ow Mun Heng <Ow(dot)Mun(dot)Heng(at)wdc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgresSQL vs Ingress
Date: 2007-11-30 02:12:22
Lists: pgsql-general

I was browsing the net yesterday after reading through the thread on PG
vs Informix and I was curious as to Ingress.

Ingress is also an open source RDBM (and DataWarehouseing) and I'm
wondering if anyone here has anything to say about it. They also offer
community editions but I've not gone to see how much it differs/offers
compared to PG.

I've tried to DL the community edition, but upon log-in, I only get a
blank page. (tried on both firefox and opera)