pgAdmin3 1.8.0 is in F8+, will be in F7 soon.

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)CommandPrompt(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin3 1.8.0 is in F8+, will be in F7 soon.
Date: 2007-11-15 03:46:17
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I began maintaining pgAdmin3 for Fedora (at last :) ) . Thanks to Gavin
Henry (the other packager) for granting me access to that.

This means, from now on, I don't need to maintain packages for both
upstream and both Fedora. I will stop uploading RPMs for Fedora to
pgAdmin website to avoid duplicate work. I will just add a note to point
to the Fedora repositories. I will upload RHEL binaries as usual.

Please use yum, yumex or pirut to install pgadmin3 on Fedora 7, 8 and
9.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE