Re: Location of PGCon EU

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)CommandPrompt(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)CommandPrompt(dot)com>
Cc: Hans-Juergen Schoenig <hs(at)cybertec(dot)at>, Koen Martens <gmc(at)metro(dot)cx>, Cédric "Villemain\\" <cedric(dot)villemain(at)dalibo(dot)com>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Location of PGCon EU
Date: 2007-11-13 19:08:06
Lists: pgeu-general

Hi,

On Tue, 2007-11-13 at 10:50 -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Guess were going with Germany :)

Germany is what I have been thinking from the beginning, if we won't
make this conference in Prato again (which is in fact I would like to
see).

We have many important and valuable community members there, and I'm
pretty sure that they will do the best (I won't define "the best",
probably Prato guys defined that already)

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE