Re: pgAdmin 1.12.0 (Mac OS X 10.5) Start Service instability

From: anton <way_uhf(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 1.12.0 (Mac OS X 10.5) Start Service instability
Date: 2010-10-06 00:05:18
Lists: pgadmin-support

> Does it help if you add "&" after your command (i.e. sending it
>into background)?

Thanks for the suggestion, Henning. This does not work--it results in "Starting
Service... Failed." I think the reason is that "start|stop|status" are appended
to the Service command, so the "&" symbol breaks the resulting full command.

Is anyone else running pgAdmin on Mac OS X? Surely I'm either doing something
stupid, or other people have the same issue?

I can of course get around this issue by using the command line, but it would be
nice to get pgAdmin to work correctly.

Thanks,
Anton