Schedules Running Problem

From: yogesh(dot)arora(dot)daffodil(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Schedules Running Problem
Date: 2007-09-19 12:43:24
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello EveryBody,

I have to create a schedule in the Postgres to insert
some data in the table. But before creating this schedule, i create
schedule that create the table in the Database specified. But, the
schedule is not working.not creating any Table in the Database.....

could any body tell me about the correct way of creating the
schedule(if i am wrong) and how could my problem be solved?????
Please reply as soon as possible.

Regards,
Yogesh Arora