Re: UPDATE with data at exec and CURRENT OF question

From: Lothar Behrens <lothar(dot)behrens(at)lollisoft(dot)de>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: UPDATE with data at exec and CURRENT OF question
Date: 2007-08-16 11:35:15
Lists: pgsql-odbc

"Hiroshi Saito" schrieb:
> Hi.

I have solved it by binding the binary column as usual. Then I have
set the value of
the column to an unique value - maybe cursorname - and have updated
the database
with that value set.

Then I was able to use a different query (prepared) with a simple
where clause and this was successfull.

So this may be a solution for the TODO ?

I have figured out some problems doing this on MS SQL but this another
issue and propably
only a cast for the where clause because they do strikter type
checking.

Regards,
Lothar