Re: Anyone know a good opensource CRM that actually installs with Posgtres?

From: syaskin <syaskin(at)queplix(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Anyone know a good opensource CRM that actually installs with Posgtres?
Date: 2007-05-05 03:07:17
Lists: pgsql-general

On Mar 9, 3:35 pm, BAi(dot)(dot)(dot)(at)winemantech(dot)com ("Brandon Aiken") wrote:
> Why is running on PG so important? Why not look for the bestCRM
> application for your user's needs?
>
> --
> Brandon Aiken
> CS/IT Systems Engineer

Take a look at QueWeb from Queplix. It is mostly for Service/support
and Customer Care, limited SFA, as Queplix does not focus on sales but
rather on post-sales processes. It has an enterprise and OSS versions
(GPL license). Enterprise is run by many Fortune-500. OSS version is
posted on code.google.com/hosting. Look it up there. It is J2EE based.
Enterprise version works with all major databases (and PG), however
the OSS version comes with installer for JBoss and MySQL only.