pgAdmin Query column width

From: Artur Wasilewski <pistolinio(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin Query column width
Date: 2007-04-23 07:39:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any possibility to add an enhancement in
pgAdmin Query.
Now, when we do "select * from smth", results are listed in DataOutput
tab and there we have columns with the same width (something about
260px currently). It is realy annoying that in most cases user don't
see full column name (for example when table has columns named in way:
(something_somethind_id, something_something_name, etc.)). What do you
think about adding enhancement which would resize colums and make full
name visible?

Artur Wasilewski