Re: php professional

From: Scott Marlowe <smarlowe(at)g2switchworks(dot)com>
To: Mark Walker <furface(at)omnicode(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: php professional
Date: 2007-02-22 19:15:00
Lists: pgsql-general

On Thu, 2007-02-22 at 12:17, Mark Walker wrote:

While I'll admit to some similarities between PHP/java and mysql/pgsql,
I'd say that th gulf between php and java is far less than the gulf is
between mysql and pgsql.

Take a list of a hundred or so db based projects written in each
language. Correlate it to the db used. It's likely you'll find a
better correlation to the db used than the language.