Pg module for Perl

From: Barbara Lindsey <blindsey(at)cog(dot)ufl(dot)edu>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Pg module for Perl
Date: 2003-12-01 02:58:06
Lists: pgsql-general

If this is the wrong list, let me know...
I am trying to install the Pg DBD module for Perl DBI and am having a
problem. It keeps coming up asking if I read the README file, which i have
several times. The perl Makefile.PL and make seem to run without
problems, but the make test fails. I have confirmed that Postgres is
running fine. I've been able to create schema and tables and load data.
I have re-built Perl 5.8.2, I have installed PostgreSQL v7.4 and DBI-1.38.
Then I tried installing pgsql_perl5-1.9.0 and it just wont work. Have I
picked up the wrong module? Are there some specific configs required for
any of these to support the Pg DBD?
Any help appreciated.
Barb