Has anyone used the libpqxx C++ API for PostgreSQL

From: af300wsm(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Has anyone used the libpqxx C++ API for PostgreSQL
Date: 2006-12-21 18:01:22
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello everyone,

If anyone here has, would you please share with me how to create the
connections, perform a query and then iterate over its results? I've
been reading through the online documentation for this library at
http://thaiopensource.org/devprojects/libpqxx/doc/2.6.8/html/Reference/
and I'm simply not getting what I need. I've looked through the
tutorial and I've gotten enough that I think I can make a connection to
the database. However, I'm just drawing a blank on how to use this
library beyond that.

If you know, or know who I should ask, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Andy