1.6 Crash Log For Mac OS X

From: "Ketema" <ketema(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 1.6 Crash Log For Mac OS X
Date: 2006-11-17 04:12:16
Lists: pgadmin-support

Included is the crash dump from the mac os console. I just downloaded
the new version of pgadmin and get this when attempting to add a
constraint. As soon as I click add after selecting the column, it
pauses then crashes. Please let me know if it is something in my OS.
I love pgadmin! Hopefully this helps someone to improve it.

crash dump: http://www.ketema.net/pgadmdump.txt
screenshot: http://www.ketema.net/pgadm1.jpg

Thanks!