Re: Applet problems

From: Morgan Kita <mkita(at)verseon(dot)com>
To: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Applet problems
Date: 2006-10-27 17:54:54
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

java is my codebase directory in relation to my directory structure.
When I attempt to run the applet in firefox, the pages are being served
by cherrypy. So my html looks like:

<applet code=MyClass.class codebase=java
archive="myjar.jar"
width=460 height=160>
</applet>

Therefore it searches java/org/...