Re: plz unsubscribe me

From: Csaba Nagy <nagy(at)ecircle-ag(dot)com>
To: Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle(at)freenet(dot)de>
Date: 2006-09-11 08:23:25
Lists: pgsql-general

> You can eliminate such things by checking
> the Subject line for Re: AW: SV: and such.
>
> :0
> * ! ^Subject:.*Re:
> * ^Subject:.*(subscribe|subscribel|suscribe)
> /dev/null

... which still doesn't cover "RE" translated in most of the world's
languages, which I'm sure occasionally pop up from people who use
localized mail clients.

And of course it can't ever cover the legitimate usages of unsubscribe,
which could be common for example when you're speaking about a (slony or
other) replication node...

Cheers,
Csaba.