Re: pgAgent - Log error when running

From: "Chuck" <watsocd(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAgent - Log error when running
Date: 2006-08-02 12:19:10
Lists: pgadmin-support

Yes, it was a typo in the message but I entered and ran the command
correctly.

Some new information. I ran the command again but used a superuser
account and added password=jjjj to the command line. My test script is
being run by pgAgent every two minutes. It shoud be running every
minute.

I know this is not the suggested method for security reasons. Any idea
what is wrong with the postgres account that woud not allow it to be
used?

Chuck