Re: Lurking Wanna Be

From: Hal Davison <herbie(at)faams(dot)net>
To: Sean Davis <sdavis2(at)mail(dot)nih(dot)gov>
Cc: glenn(at)tangelosoftware(dot)com(dot)au, pgsql-novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Lurking Wanna Be
Date: 2006-07-26 23:47:48
Lists: pgsql-novice

Sean,

Being specific..

The PostgreSQL is running on Linux.

The client/users will connect from their bloated Intel PCs.

With an HTML browser they could connect from anywhere and any box if
that option were available.

I'm looking for a tool or toolset that will enable one to 'PAINT' the
screen, extract information from one or more datasets, display the
information. Give the user some interaction and send the changed
information back to the db server.

Hal Davison
Sarasota, Florida