is it a bug?

From: Denny-Schierz <cuall(at)gmx(dot)de>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: is it a bug?
Date: 2002-04-24 15:58:05
Lists: pgsql-admin

Guten Tag pgsql-admin,

hi, i have some probs with my groupware program Amphora. If i want
to synchronization from outlook to Amphora (Zope and Postgres 7.2.1
under Debian woody), it fails with:

> error_type: ProgrammingError
> error_value: ERROR: Cannot cast type 'timestamp with time zone' to 'time without time zone'

< the support from Amphora>
This is probably a incompatibility with the new postgres, marking it up
as a bug.

so i mailing it

is bug, or not, the database is attached

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Denny-Schierz mailto:cuall(at)gmx(dot)de

Attachment Content-Type Size
dump.tar.gz application/x-gzip 23.0 KB