new project submissions on pgfoundry active?

From: Chris Mair <list(at)1006(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: new project submissions on pgfoundry active?
Date: 2006-03-05 14:11:19
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hello,

does anybody know what the current state of new project submissions at
pgfoundry is?

I submitted a new project 2006-02-13 but didn't hear anything since
then... except for the automatic confirmation mail.

I didn't get an answer on the PG foundry forum for some time now, so
I'm posting this here (sorry, I realize I'm slightly OT)...

Bye :)
Chris.