Re: pg_autovacuum on Windows triggers string warning

From: mike <mike(at)thegodshalls(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_autovacuum on Windows triggers string warning
Date: 2006-02-24 03:54:15
Lists: pgsql-general

For the ones triggered after hours the only other events close by would
be pg_dump kicking off a backup (full database dump). I do see now that
quite a few of the warnings are triggered right after the pg_dump
process ends.

The ones during the day (specific schemas or individual table) would be
triggering before pg_dump ends although they are multi-step backups. If
only one of the requested backups were triggering the warning it might
explain why it happens before the end.

Any suggestions on which "when to log" settings and levels should be
changed in postgresql.conf to get better info?

Currently they are client_min_messages = warning
log_min_messages = warning
log_min_error_statement = warning

Mike

On Thu, 2006-02-23 at 17:27 -0500, Tom Lane wrote