Re: Compiling and linking a Program interfacing with libpq.dll

From: "Michael" <michael_atkisson(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Compiling and linking a Program interfacing with libpq.dll
Date: 2006-01-22 07:38:10
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Thanks for your reply. I took me a while but, I am glad you
told me to rebuild the import library. Also the part about
linking against msvcrt was important. I was able rebuild
the import library using the bcc32.mak file. It did something
I didn't expect which was to create some of the new files with
a 'b' prepended to their names such as blibpq. Anyway in
the smalltalk compiler which I am using, it uses bcc32 to compile
primitives and I am now able to access postgres with the
methods I am writing.

Thanks again!