how to recall the initial definition (CREATE TABLE) of a table ?

From: Joao Miguel Ferreira <jmf(at)estg(dot)ipvc(dot)pt>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: how to recall the initial definition (CREATE TABLE) of a table ?
Date: 2006-01-09 18:27:29
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello all at PG,

Let's say I forgot the "definition" of a table (.. the original CREATE
TABLE query)...

how do I ask PG to tell me these definition's (int not null, text,
foreign key, etc) ??

"definition" is not the correct word for this, is it ? what's the
correct term ?

thx

jmf

PS: ok, maybe I should go back to my SQL books...