Re: Using PostgreSQL As A Personal Database

From: "Jeff Flowers" <duckfoo(at)fastmail(dot)fm>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Using PostgreSQL As A Personal Database
Date: 2004-11-22 22:55:09
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thanks for the replies. I figured that I couldn't be the only one to use
PostgreSQL for just personal data but there doesn't seem to a lot on the
web about this. Maybe people just aren't broadcasting their personal
use?

Since sending my initial email, I have installed PostgreSQL and it was
easy. I think that the psql application will work just fine for me as a
front-end, especially since it uses Readline for command editing. Now I
just need to draw out my table layout!

--
Jeff Flowers