Re: I'm about to release the next postgresql RFD. Comments wanted.

From: pvaurio(at)solaris(dot)polarhome(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: I'm about to release the next postgresql RFD. Comments wanted.
Date: 2004-11-10 00:22:06
Lists: pgsql-general

The new proposal should have all of the lists. I am amazed that an
unknown interloper is trying to dictate which lists should be voted on.
I am affiliated with a network of over 60 PostgreSql users/developers,
and I will e-mail each one of those people a ballot. If your next
proposal does not contain every single one of the lists, you can expect
essentially all of those 60 people to vote no. I will campaign
passionately against your proposal if you leave out even one of the
lists. Do the right thing if you are sincerely trying to help the list
subscribers.

This is my last post to news.groups about this.