Re: Translation of pgAdmin III V1.2

From: Serguei Mokhov <mokhov(at)cs(dot)concordia(dot)ca>
To: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, jm(at)poure(dot)com
Subject: Re: Translation of pgAdmin III V1.2
Date: 2004-09-14 19:36:56
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello Andreas,

I am maintaing the ru_RU one (and have no plans of stopping doing that). BTW,
the translation page shows 1012 for some languages as Total and 1008 for
others. So, there are 100% translated strings as 1008/1008 and 1012/1012... I
guess the string merge was incomplete?

-s

--
Serguei A. Mokhov | /~\ The ASCII
Computer Science Department | \ / Ribbon Campaign