Re: How to create a new Table in prostgresql from a

From: Steve Bergman <steve(at)rueb(dot)com>
To: Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle(at)freenet(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-php <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How to create a new Table in prostgresql from a
Date: 2004-08-15 17:28:50
Lists: pgsql-php

On Sat, 2004-08-14 at 17:15 +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Never I have done this before (no need) but now I nee to create a
> new table with some colums from a Webinterface and do not know how
> to do that.
>
> Please can anyone point me into the right direction ?

Are you looking for something like this? I just knocked this out, so
I'm sure ther are syntax errors and whatnot, but it should give you an
idea.

Oh, and are mime attachments considered OK on this list? If not, my
apologies.

-Steve

Attachment Content-Type Size
create_table.php application/x-php 528 bytes
webform.php application/x-php 399 bytes