Re: make in fedora 2

From: "Scot L(dot) Harris" <webid(at)cfl(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: Vic Cekvenich <cekvenich(dot)vic(at)portalvu(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: make in fedora 2
Date: 2004-07-06 01:46:17
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Mon, 2004-07-05 at 21:24, Vic Cekvenich wrote:
> Soo.... what is the status, is there a way a regular newbie can install
> pgAdmin on FC2?
>
> tia,
> .V

It sounded like you could comment out the offending call with no
repercussions. Check the thread for the details.

I have not tried this myself. Currently connecting to my FC2 postresql
system from an RH8 box that I built pgamdin3 on .

--
Scot L. Harris
webid(at)cfl(dot)rr(dot)com

Advertising is the rattling of a stick inside a swill bucket.
-- George Orwell