Using pgadmin with the windows 7.5-dev binary snapshot

From: "Keith C(dot) Perry" <netadmin(at)vcsn(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Using pgadmin with the windows 7.5-dev binary snapshot
Date: 2004-07-02 17:40:24
Lists: pgadmin-support

I'm not sure if this is the right list but I wanted to know there was any reason
why I would get "datpath does not exit" error when trying to connect to the
7.5-dev version for windows (binary snapshot).

I'm guess something might be missing from some of the system schemas and of
course the windows version is not even beta yet so this is not a big deal to
wait- but if there was a way to fudge things, I've got a million records that I
could be playing with :)

Thanks!

--
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.