Re: How can I have 2 completely seperated databases in PostgreSQL?

From: hong(dot)ge(at)yale(dot)edu
To: "scott(dot)marlowe" <scott(dot)marlowe(at)ihs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How can I have 2 completely seperated databases in PostgreSQL?
Date: 2004-02-11 22:48:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thank you very much for your reply. I'd like to discuss the why.

I don't think letting them share data and logs could gain me something.
And if I have 2 databases totally not relevant, I think the most natural
way is to make them totally seperated. Does the sharing buys me
anything? If not, what's the reason of doing it?

Thank you very much.

--Hong Ge