Re: Error While trying to use Functions which return

From: "Philip A(dot) Chapman" <pchapman(at)pcsw(dot)us>
To: Oliver Jowett <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Error While trying to use Functions which return
Date: 2004-02-03 22:49:34
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Tue, 2004-02-03 at 16:09, Oliver Jowett wrote:

> Probably the simplest solution is to turn off autocommit unless you have
> good reasons for turning it on.

Oliver,

You are most correct. I finally figured it out. I came back to the
mailing list with the intent to reply to my own message for the benefit
of others... However, you beat me to it.

Thanks,
--
Philip A. Chapman

Application Development:
Java, Visual Basic (MCP), PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL
Linux, Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP