Reloading Template1

From: Hadley Willan <hadley(dot)willan(at)deeperdesign(dot)co(dot)nz>
To: PGSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Reloading Template1
Date: 2004-01-27 08:13:56
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,
I've accidently created a whole bunch of tables and sequences in
template1.

I didn't actually want the information in template1 but with the slip of
a key my script piped all the commands into it and now all the info is
there, doh!.

Problem is now that I try to create the DB I want, all the view and
structures are already there.

How to I recreate an empty template1?

Thanks
41 463