Re: Project status pages

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Project status pages
Date: 2003-12-18 14:46:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Wasn't there a patch posted many months ago for PITR. IIRC it wasn't
complete, but would be a good starting point for those interested in
helping out. If it's in the archives it would be nice to add a link to
it on the project page... which brings up the question on whats the
process for updating these pages? Perhaps they should be moved into the
wiki framework up on techdocs?

Robert Treat