Development from TODO list

From: Diego Montenegro <diego(dot)montenegro(at)yale(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Development from TODO list
Date: 2003-11-30 19:31:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello, my name is Diego Montenegro, I am an M.S. student at Yale
University, and I am taking a project course with Prof. Avi Silberschatz
next semester, and I wanted to develop something for postgreSQL.

I wanted some suggestions, on projects (ITEMS) from the TODO list, that
can be done in a 4 month period, and can be written in C (I have much
more experience with C than any other language, although I can develop
in C++, C#, Java, etc etc).....
I know that you cannot say, this ITEM can be done in 3 weeks, this other
in 2 months, but since you have been developing for postgreSQL, you
might have an estimate of how much work it takes to create some of them.
Some responses would be greatly appreciated !!

Thanks in advance!
Diego Montenegro