Re: Commercial binary support?

From: Austin Gonyou <austin(at)coremetrics(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Hans-Jürgen Schönig <hs(at)cybertec(dot)at>, "Nigel J(dot) Andrews" <nandrews(at)investsystems(dot)co(dot)uk>, Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL Development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, eg(at)cybertec(dot)at
Subject: Re: Commercial binary support?
Date: 2003-11-19 22:17:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

All,

I sincerely apologize for possibly starting a flame war, I wasn't aware
this might be a hot-button issue. Hopefully some good will come of it
none-the-less, like others who come after me might see the reasons our
db application developers want this type of "go to" support.

I would also sincerely like to thank all who've responded as this has
given a lot of insight, I think, for all of us involved thus far. It's
good to have different perspectives, even if we don't all agree all the
time. Thanks again.

--
Austin Gonyou <austin(at)coremetrics(dot)com>
Coremetrics, Inc.