Re: administration with pgaccess

From: Network Administrator <netadmin(at)vcsn(dot)com>
To: Marc Cuypers <mozilla(at)mgvd(dot)be>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: administration with pgaccess
Date: 2003-10-03 18:44:06
Lists: pgsql-general

I use pgAdmin III (http://www.pgadmin.org) and pgaccess
(http://www.pgaccess.org) and they do bill it was an Access type application
though I was really using it for administration (until I started using pgaAdmin)
and some queries. There seems to be some activity on their web site
(www.pgaccess.org) but the most recent release are pretty dated. Its also cross
platform by way of being a Tcl application. One weird thing about it though, is
that it does add tables to your schema. That can be a turn off to some people.

I think they used compliment each other nicely but at this point they are offer
similar feature sets so the only way to choose is for you to check them both out.

--
Keith C. Perry
Director of Networks & Applications

This email account is being host by: