query

From: Angshuman Basu <angshumanbasu(at)sify(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: tpramanick123(at)hotmail(dot)com
Subject: query
Date: 2003-09-26 11:53:07
Lists: pgsql-general

Sir,

I, am working on a project of developing customised network application software.Now the company is insisting to use PGSQL as backend database.As I am not acquainted with the software
I would like to know something from your part.

1) Provide me a name of Indian version reference book.
2) The system where I am working have a red Hat Linux Server & Windows client, so what will be the connectivty & what will be the driver?
3) What is the price ? or whether you have free ware?
4) can I get a demo version of this databse, so that I can update myself?(I am a graduate Computer Engineer from Jadavpur University)
5)Whether VB6 can be used as front end?

Thanking you
Angshuman Basu

Click here to find your dream partner!
Know more at http://www.bharatmatrimony.com/partner/sify.html

Sify Power mail- a Premium Service from Sify Mail!
know more at http://mail.sify.com

  • Re: query at 2003-09-29 00:21:49 from Nigel J. Andrews