Re: ERROR: tuplestore: write failed

From: Rhaoni Chiu Pereira <rhaoni(at)sistemica(dot)info>
To: PostgreSQL ADMIN <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ERROR: tuplestore: write failed
Date: 2003-09-25 18:20:46
Lists: pgsql-admin

I already found the error ( out of disk space ) query result too big !

Atenciosamente,

Rhaoni Chiu Pereira
Sistêmica Computadores

Visite-nos na Web: http://sistemica.info
Fone/Fax : +55 51 3328 1122

Citando Rhaoni Chiu Pereira <rhaoni(at)sistemica(dot)info>:

<>
<> Hi list,
<>
<>
<> What does this error mean ?
<>
<> ERROR: tuplestore: write failed
<>
<> I was just running a SQL and it gave me this error !
<>
<>
<> Atenciosamente,
<>
<> Rhaoni Chiu Pereira
<> Sistêmica Computadores
<>
<> Visite-nos na Web: http://sistemica.info
<> Fone/Fax : +55 51 3328 1122
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<> TIP 9: the planner will ignore your desire to choose an index scan if your
<> joining column's datatypes do not match
<>