Re: [Indlinux-group] pgAdmin3 beta available for translation

From: Prakash Advani <prakash(at)netcore(dot)co(dot)in>
To: jm(at)poure(dot)com
Cc: indlinux-group(at)lists(dot)sourceforge(dot)net, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Indlinux-group] pgAdmin3 beta available for translation
Date: 2003-09-12 08:03:28
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear Jean-Michel,

Sounds good, does PostgreSQL support Unicode completely? How many
strings does PGAdmin PO file have?

Regards
Prakash

--
Prakash Advani, Senior Vice President
Netcore Solutions Pvt. Ltd. www.netcore.co.in

NETCORE SOLUTIONS *** Ph: +91 22 5662 8000 Fax: +91 22 5662 8134

MailServ: Email, IM, Proxy, Firewall, Anti-Virus, LDAP
Fleximail: Mail Storage, Management and Relaying
http://netcore.co.in

Emergic Freedom: Linux-based Thin Client-Thick Server Computing
http://www.emergic.com

BlogStreet: Blog Profiles, RSS Ecosystem, Blog Tops, Search
http://www.blogstreet.com

Rajesh Jain's Weblog on Technology: http://www.emergic.org