C functions

From: Franco Bruno Borghesi <franco(at)akyasociados(dot)com(dot)ar>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: C functions
Date: 2003-09-05 19:56:54
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi guys!

I need to migrate some plpgsql functions I have to C language.
These functions execute queries and process the results inside, and some
of them return records... I've been reading the documentation, but I
would like any of you to tell me where can I find some examples of these
kind of functions (in C or C++).

Thanks in advance.