Re: Website questions/conserns

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Darcy Buskermolen <darcy(at)wavefire(dot)com>
Cc: Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Website questions/conserns
Date: 2003-07-09 20:29:49
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I'm not following you, the website is mirrored:
http://www.postgresql.org/mirrors-www.html

there is still an issue of mirroring the documentation, which is
currently being worked on and should be happening relatively soon.

we also have an issue for the mirror sites all using postgresql.org
domain names, which means that a problem with the hub of things causes
trouble with everyone else. we need to get some secondary dns servers
setup, i know we've had volunteers but the work hasn't been done yet.

Are you thinking of something else?

Robert Treat