File_FDW with example

From: Joshua Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: File_FDW with example
Date: 2011-06-17 01:21:36
Lists: pgsql-docs

(apologies for prior incomplete post. Webmail spazzed on me).

Attached is a version of file_FDW.sgml which contains a complete example of how to use it to read your postgresql csv logs. I think this does some neat tying together of how to use FDWs that the docs are currently lacking.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Attachment Content-Type Size