PSQL by itself?

From: Hadley Willan <hadley(dot)willan(at)deeperdesign(dot)co(dot)nz>
Subject: PSQL by itself?
Date: 2003-05-02 22:46:16
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,
I've just fully reinstalled my workstation to RH9 and as such haven't
installed any of the postgresql packages.

However, as this is my workstation and the database server is remote, I
was wondering if there's just a psql package that I can get by itself,
rather than installing the full postgresql packages for 7.3.2?

Regards Hadley.