Re: tomcat/postgres problem

From: Pedro Salazar <pedro-b-salazar(at)ptinovacao(dot)pt>
To: Jason Dinger <jake451(at)knology(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: tomcat/postgres problem
Date: 2003-04-14 09:25:54
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi Jason,

I think this could be a missing <ResourceParams> in your web application
context in your server.xml. I mean, you need to declare your
<ResourceParams> inside your web <Context> element or inside your
<DefaultContext> element? If not, try do it to because I think that what
is happening is that your web.xml declares a <resource-ref> but there is
no <ResourceParams> available to configure it.

So, the first error (exception) is that it cannot find the
driverClassName because it cannot read the <ResourceParams> (like it was
null).

P.S.- I think this is a Tomcat/DBCP forum question...

Regards,
Pedro Salazar.

--
PS