How to stop a particular database - reg.

From: Shanmugasundaram Doraisamy <shan(at)ceedees(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to stop a particular database - reg.
Date: 2003-03-19 07:08:59
Lists: pgsql-admin

Dear Group!
I have a DB server running Postgres 7.2.3. On this server I have
multiple databases running. I would like to stop & start a particular
DB. How do I do this.

for example. I have databases named test, test1, test2, etc. Now I
would like to stop only test2 without affecting the other DB's. Please
advice.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Shan.