Re: spelling corrections

From: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: spelling corrections
Date: 2003-03-10 18:11:25
Lists: pgsql-patches

On Mon, 2003-03-10 at 12:34, Tom Lane wrote:
> Cool. How much manual review did you have to do on the tool's output?

A fair bit, but not so much that it wasn't worth doing, IMHO. Some of
that work won't need to be done again (e.g. adding PostgreSQL-specific
words to the stop list), but some of it is inevitable (e.g. the use of
function names in comments -- there are so many of these that adding
them all to the stop list would likely be pointless).

If anyone would like my stop list additions, just let me know.

Cheers,

Neil

--
Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com> || PGP Key ID: DB3C29FC